The Board of Trustees for the Coalition are the legal custodians of the coalition on behalf of its members. The Board of Trustees has have powers given to it under the law to ensure that the organization and its operations are in accordance with the law. The Board of Trustees meets with Chairperson of the Executive Committee and National Coordinator at least twice a year.
Current members of the Board of Trustees include:
- Mr. Amos Tizora - CICOD (TRUSTEE CHAIR PERSON)
- Mrs. Margaret Ali - Save the Children
- Videlia Mluwira -Malawi Savings Bank
Functions of` Board of Trustees include:
- Formulate policies and give directions to the activities of the Coalition
- Ensure that proper books of accounts are kept and audited once in each financial year.
- Reviewing audited financial statement and assets of the Network especially the manner in which the capital and the income have been dealt with during the financial year in question and thus circulate the signed audit report at the Annual General Meeting to all members and other interested bodies.
Copyright © CSEC 2016 . All rights reserved | Design by Abantu Media