The Civil Society Education Coalition
since July, 2000.
What do we do exactly?
We advocate for a right to quality education for all by complementing government efforts towards a literate nation through diverse skills of our member organisations and the development of local networks in every district.
We are currently being financially supported by Trocaire Malawi, Idasa, ANCEFA, and OSISA.
The Coalition strongly believes that the multitude of problems in the education sector can only be address by a unilateral approach. It is in line with this belief thatwe have partnerships at both national and international level in order to harness concerted efforts in the education sector. Below are some of the key partners of the Coalition.
- Africa Campaign on Education for All (ANCEFA)
- An African Institute for Democracy (Idasa)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
- Global Campaign for Eduacation (GCE)
- Ireland Aid
- Open Budget Initiative
Strategic Working Partners
- OXFAM GB
- Malawi Government
- Parliament Committee for Education
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology
- Teachers Union of Malawi (TUM)
- European Union Programme for Non State Actors in Malawi
- Network of Organizations for Vunerable and Orphaned Children (NOVOC)
- Malawi Human Rights Consultative Committee (HRCC)
- NGO Gender Coordinating Network
- Imali Ye Mwana
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi (CONGOMA)
Calendar of Events
Check our timely events throughout the year.
Our gallery showcases pictures of projects we have been involved in.
Socialize with us
You can find for information about us through all the popular social networking websites.
Chitukula Road, Area 47/4/ 719, Box 30736, Lilongwe 3.
+2651762210 / +2651762212