The Civil Society Education Coalition
since July, 2000.
In line with its mandate and support from its partners, we has been conducting research and publishing various reports since its formation. We yearly publish budget monitoring reports and budget analysis reports.
Other reports include policy reviews, EFA status review, Education Service Delivery Satisfaction Surveys, Education Agenda and Community Participation in School governance.
The Education Agenda
The Education Agenda; outline's people's demands in the education sector, setting priorities that the government ought to address between 2009 and 2014.
Education For All in Malawi is another publication that we do. Below is the June, 2008 edition.
- Budget Monitoring report 2003/2004
- Budget Monitoring report 2004/2005
- Budget Monitoring report 2005/2006
- Budget Monitoring report 2006/2007
- Budget Monitoring report 2008/2009
- EFA Status Review, 2008
- The Education Agenda, 2009
- Budget Analysis report 2010/11 coming soon.
- Budget Monitoring report 2009/2010 to be released soon.
Calendar of Events
Check our timely events throughout the year.
Our gallery showcases pictures of projects we have been involved in.
Socialize with us
You can find for information about us through all the popular social networking websites.
Chitukula Road, Area 47/4/ 719, Box 30736, Lilongwe 3.
+2651762210 / +2651762212